5~ Changes to my study programme

Hello everyone, today I am going to talk about some changes that could be made to my study programme. First of all, I am a second year dance student at the Faculty of Arts of University of Chile.

My career lasts five years, this is because since 2021, those of us who entered not longer had to take the "basic" course (which was a year of preparation, information and leveling with the people who entered, so before the career lasted six years ). I don't know if this change favors us or not as a career, since my course is the first generation without "basic" course and well, in some subjects, both in the first year and in the second, they have had to compress and make summaries of the contents since many of us did not know the necessary information to continue passing more. Personally, I did not come with a theoretical base in dance and I leveling in that aspect was difficult. 

If I speaking of the subjects, I find the academic load good and a little tiring (although it helps us maintain our training), what I would change about this would be to equate the class between the days, for example there are days when we are 8: 30am to 6:00pm where we have five classes and there are other days where we only come to one or two classes, which makes us cut the rhythm of the days and makes us get more exhausted some days than others, that's why I would ask that between the five days of the week the academic load would be more equal. 🕴🏻

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

1~ A country you would like to visit

Post 1 : Who am I ?

2~ Best Holidays ever