4~ Time travel to the past or future


Hello everyone, today I come to talk to you about time travel. Personally, it is difficult for me to make the decision to travel to the past or the future, this is because the future causes me anxiety, think and knew beforehand what will happen, it overwhelms me, although I often live thinking about this, but I prefer to leave it alone in thoughts and I don't traveling to see it , since that would worry me more. 

The traveling to the past, if I would to a more sentimental side, I would use it to see people important for me again, however, if I start to imagine and be more curious, I would use this travel to learn about the lifestyles of before (whether from different places and countries). 

I don't have an exact year of travel, but I would like to travel to different countries, it could be one from each continent or area, for example Greece, Egypt, the United States, Singapore, Australia; I would do this to contrast life before and today, for example to see their architecture (although some remain but seeing how they were created would be interesting), to see their musical and artistic tastes (which, as we already know before prevailed one type of art more than other and that some musical styles had not been created), the fashion of the past also catches my attention and visiting these different countries in the past would show me a broader scenario of its lifestyles.

Finally, this trip would be more about learning and I would not stay there for long, I would go quickly to visit, this because I would simply like to go to knew, not to live there, therefore, it would return me to the present. 🕰️

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

1~ A country you would like to visit

Post 1 : Who am I ?

2~ Best Holidays ever