3~ My dream job

Hello everyone, today I am going to talk about how I imagine myself working in the future, or rather in what areas.
First of all, one of the reasons why I studied my career was to be a dance teacher (either as a preference for children, just as for young people and adults). This is because at home I am surrounded by children (nieces, cousins) with I have a nice and close relationship, with whom we do different activities every time they get together. Also I like the idea of working with children and playing with their world, their perspective and curiosity, in addition I like the idea of teaching and I think it would be a very comfortable area. 
Secondly, also I imagine myself in a therapeutic area, since some years I have been curious about mixing of dance with therapy, and how this can help mutually, then I saw that exist courses about this, which are dance therapy. 

Finally, today with more information about my career and how it has expanded, I can say that I am not closed off to the possibilities of changing these work ideas or of new interests emerging in other areas of dance, such as a interpretation, choreographer or other styles dances and also, of course, to be able to live from my work and travel to other countries dancing. 💃🏻



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

1~ A country you would like to visit

Post 1 : Who am I ?

2~ Best Holidays ever