2~ Best Holidays ever


Hello, I come tell you about my best vacation, this at Lican Ray at the South of Chile. I have never traveled to other country, but I always travel on holidays at the South of Chile, precisely at Yungay and Chillán (this because I have family here), so this year with my family (my parents, siblings, nieces and for first with our dog ) We decided to go see new places in the South as is Lican Ray, also its arounds as Coñaripe and Huilo-Huilo. We were be in a house remote of place's Center, but it was very nice because it surrounded forest, calm and without out internet. 


The first days We went to center of Lican Ray and Lago Calafquen, that by the way its waters are turquoise and here We were activities aquatic (as promenade on boat), walked by its handmade fairs, plaza, and from here watched the volcano of Villarica. The following days We visited lake Pellaifa, beach Pucura and We went Huilo-Huilo Biological Reserve, in this last one We went one of its path and also "Los Ciervos Portal" (in this same portal We visited Volcano Museum). 
I consider these vacation's special because I was surrounded nature from South (that I enjoy this), also I did disconnected from cellphone and internet and I spent family time in a new adventure for all. (It should be pointed out that I prefer go at countryside that the beach). 🗻





Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

1~ A country you would like to visit

Post 1 : Who am I ?