1~ A country you would like to visit





Hello everyone, today I come tell you about a country I would like to visit, this is Spain. 
Spain is a country in Europe and its capital is Madrid. Is a country that is surrounded by oceans and mountains topography as the Pyrenees, has to this Spain has diverses types of climates (too elevated or too below), personally I prefer the climate cold with rain and snow. 

I motivation for I would visit Spain to know your places tourist for example natural parks, museums of arts , monuments and style of your architecture as the aqueduct from Segovia or the theater Román of Mérida. Also I would like to attend its celebrations as carnivals and festivals so way I know more about its way life. 


I choose Spain because it is a friendly with tourist also because it has highlight the importance culture and art in people. I would travel there for attend and throw class of dance, and if I can stay there to live I would do. 🇪🇸 




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1 : Who am I ?

2~ Best Holidays ever