Post 5 : An expert/person that I admire in my field



Hello everyone, today I come to tell about an person that I admire or rather that show gratitude for, this is María Verónica Canales.

She is degree as teacher specialized in dance of University of Chile. She has worked as performer in diverse works and companys , choreographer, teacher and as managing of dance of universitys .
 
I admire to Veronica because She was my teacher of dance technique Modern in my first year in this University studying, at where she was help me with advice and learning tool for my dance and deliver encourageds for I don't defeat in the process, I am be grateful for this. Always she us received in class with your team of way friendly, she sayed us in that improve and also in that we can worked. 

I consider that she is a example to follow as teacher of dance, devote, friendly, concerned for your students and your learning, is of those teacher that one say that have vocation, that herself esteem and love. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

1~ A country you would like to visit

Post 1 : Who am I ?

2~ Best Holidays ever